One of the most prominent and life-changing messages of 2020 was to ‘stay at home’ in order to protect the NHS and save lives. Despite living in their homes for decades, many homeowners are only now discovering what it’s like to spend all day every day in their dwelling, including just how cold those rainy winter days can become.
Those of us who are cash-savvy are reluctant to switch the heating on for long periods of time, but aside from sitting in woolly knit jumpers and hand mitts, we haven’t had much choice. However, for multifuel Clearview stove owners, turning the heating on is something to bask in, rather than an inconvenience.
Clearview stoves have been manufacturing their iconic range since 1987, continually enhancing their offering to produce some of the most efficient and well-crafted stoves on the market. Their unparalleled range provides reliability and adaptability, no matter the fuel type.
You don’t have to live in a large rural home in the country to own a stove either. Here are three Clearview stoves that work within houses that are small, medium and large:
- For small homes: The Clearview Pioneer range
- At their smallest, these revolutionary stoves are the highest specification small stoves ever built.
- They are so fuel efficient that they can burn as little as one kilo of wood an hour, stay in over-night, boil a kettle and even heat your hot water when the 8,000 BTU optional boiler is added.
- As you move up the range, the stoves begin to feature the likes of integral plinth for super clean burning, control options for long burn times, and even warming ovens to cook casseroles and bake potatoes.
- For medium sized homes: The Clearview Vision range
- Have an open fire piece and want to fill it with a multifuel stove that gives you mesmerising look into the flames within? This classic design does just that thanks to the large single door and window.
- This range boasts the first multi-fuel stove approved for burning wood and authorised fuel in UK smoke control areas.
- Made for minimal structural disruption or where depth is limited, this range has a powerful 5kw inset multifuel stove with all the features you’d find on a classic Clearview product.
- For large sized homes: Clearview 650 and 750 multifuel stoves
- Looking for something large that can heat even the biggest of spaces with ease? The Clearview 650 operates with a high heat 12kw output and is considered to be the one of the most reliable clean burning multifuel stoves available.
- Need even more power? The Clearview 750 is the largest stove in their range, operating at 14kw with the ability to heat larger rooms, halls and even open plan areas.
- Both stoves come with two large doors and glass windows, giving you an impressive view of the flames within.
Is purchasing a Clearview stove a reliable, long-term investment for the winters ahead?
If you’re in the market for a stove, you will see Clearview crop up time and time again. They are renowned for their quality and the efficiency with which they work. They are also expertly crafted, with absolute precision and affection in every detail. What makes them a reliable long-term investment is their adaptability. Should you wish to change the firebreak set, add outer grates or circular grates, change the glass or even switch out the door handles, there is an abundance of Clearview spare parts available.
Topstak offers an unrivalled range of stoves, kitchens, hot tubs, and handcrafted furniture. They are proud to be the exclusive South Wales dealer of Clearview stoves, and the go-to people for information and advice on installing and running Clearview stoves. To view the range, visit their website www.topstak.co.uk or for direct enquiries, call 01446 771567.
Here at Topstak you will find an unrivalled range of stoves, kitchens, hot tubs and handcrafted furniture. As an independently owned company, our reputation is everything to us. That’s why we promise you incomparable service, choice, quality and advice.
Contact TopstakUnit 42 Vale Business Park
Cowbridge CF71 7PF