Melbourne, Australia – Founded by Maria Rigoli, who has 30 years of experience in the field, Rigoli Lawyers is specialist family law firm based in Melbourne and can help you with a variety of family law legal needs, such as, complex family law matters, divorce settlements, estate planning and separation agreements.
At https://rigolilawyers.com.au/our-services/family-law/ all their lawyers are experienced in their fields of practice and value Australia’s diverse cultures, with some of the team possessing the skill of speaking languages other than English. Rigoli Lawyers is also accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria and place a strong emphasis on providing a compassionate service and approaching all cases with an attention to detail and tenacity needed to help you get you the best possible outcome for your case.
To find out more about how Rigoli Lawyers can use their experience to give your problem a stress-free solution, you can Follow our Google profile for updates.
Accredited Family Law Specialists
Rigoli Lawyers understand that the breakdown of a relationship can be an emotional and stressful time, which is why it is crucial that you fully understand your legal rights, obligations and entitlements.
As family lawyers in Melbourne, the experienced team at Rigoli Lawyers have taken the extra time to be familiar with all aspects of family law and will endeavour to try and resolve cases in a friendly and professional way, without any need to go to the Family Law Court (although this depends on the circumstances), while also using their expertise to assist you in obtaining the best possible outcome at a minimal cost.
Due to the extra experience and study required to receive accreditation from the Victoria Institute of Law as Family Law Specialists, Rigoli Lawyers are better equipped than a general family lawyer to handle these complex cases.
You can find Rigoli Lawyers on Crunchbase to see the latest information about their practice and the list of services they provide, such as:
- Divorce Property and Financial Settlement
- Help with Binding Financial Agreements and Contracts
- Intervention Orders
- Consent Orders and Parenting Plans or Orders
- Guidance with Family Law Superannuation Regulations
- Divorce and New Partners Assets Australia
They are motivated to give you peace of mind during this difficult time in your life and aim to provide you with relief and certainty with their expertise and experience in family law.
Not only this, but Rigoli Lawyers guarantee that they will:
- Contact you about your legal enquiry on the same day you contact them
- Give you an in-depth analysis of your issue
- Send you regular updates and progress reports
- That they will filter and strategise responses for you, leaving you feeling empowered and confident
- Provide you with a reasonable estimate of the total cost of your legal matter
- To ensure that all work is overseen by a qualified and experienced solicitor or conveying clerk and that you will always have access to the solicitor handling your case
- That when they ask for your instructions, they promise to always be proactive by providing you with suggested responses and strategies
- That all their correspondence will be completed efficiently, on time, and will not be overdrawn