With their twenty years’ experience of the mattress market, Mattress Buzz, is the ideal place to find unbiased reviews from real users of mattresses, beds, and bedroom accessories, so you can achieve the sleep of your dreams.
Mattress Buzz understands the importance of a good night’s sleep and the benefits it can bring, such as, lifting your mood, increasing productivity but also the impact it has on your overall health and well-being.
That’s why Mattress Buzz provides you with access to honest, impartial articles that offer a range of advice from top picks, what to be aware of with mattress retailers, realistic pricing, and the pros and cons of leading products. They also include helpful videos and address common questions, so you have the knowledge to pick the perfect mattress for your specific needs.
The Mattress Checklist
With so much choice available online and in-store, Mattress Buzz lays out the key points to consider when buying a new mattress.
- Mattress Age – The general opinion is that if you’ve had your mattress for over 8 years then the advice is to replace it, but if your current mattress is giving you any pain or affecting your sleep, then you may need to consider purchasing a new one sooner.
- Sleep Position – This is an important factor to consider as the firmness of the mattress can determine the comfort of your chosen sleeping position. Mattress Buzz makes this simple by providing a recommendation for every twist and turn.
- Firmness – Mattresses range from, firm, medium and soft, although not all of us know exactly how to make this choice. Mattress Buzz makes this decision easier by detailing the different things you need to take into account when choosing the firmness of your mattress, such as, your size, weight, and body type.
- Type of Mattress – Knowing the five different types of mattresses – foam, innerspring, hybrid, latex, and air – is an integral step when purchasing your ideal mattress. By utilizing experience and user reviews, Mattress Buzz goes into depth about each type and who they are best suited for.
- Budget – Buying a mattress is an investment and Mattress Buzz gives you a selection of options to suit any budget, along with useful dates to remember where you can make big savings.
Organic and Natural
With everyone trying to do their part in helping the environment and turning to more sustainable materials, Mattress Buzz addresses an important question: Are Organic Mattresses Worth The Money? Below are a few key advantages and disadvantages to consider.
As well as being eco-friendly, organic and natural mattresses have many other benefits due to their use of alternative materials, such as, cotton, latex or wool. These materials are more durable, allow for better airflow so you experience a cooler sleep and also help people with sensitive skin or allergies. Many users have also reported an overall better sleep and wake up feeling more refreshed after switching to an organic and natural mattress.
Like everything, there are also downsides to purchasing an organic and natural mattress. The main drawbacks are: the higher cost of the mattress due to the alternative materials used, less availability which means there is significantly less choice compared to conventional mattresses and the false advertising utilized by companies through the use of terms like “organic,” or “green” when their mattresses don’t actually fit within this criteria.
If you want to learn more about organic and natural mattresses, Mattress Buzz has written a fair and balanced article that addresses both sides of the argument, so that you can decide if swapping to an organic and natural mattress is the right move for you.
To find out more on how to get the sleep of your dreams, please visit Mattress Buzz at their website, https://www.mattressbuzz.com