With so many brokers, banks and credit intermediaries offering all manners of financial products, finding the right one to suit your needs and means can be difficult. You may spend days, even weeks researching online to find the product that offers you the best interest rate, payback agenda, liability options, quick payment methods and more.
Yet like most financial products, we often need them quickly, and a lack of understanding combined with a need for quick action can result in us making a wrong decision.
That’s where Finatino.com comes in. Finatino was set up to act on behalf of those who are in need of a FinTech product, such as a loan, a mortgage, a card, or some sort of insurance. Acting as an independent comparator, they not only help people compare these products, but they also provide detailed information about each, giving you all of the intelligence that you need to make a decision in one place.
Here’s how it works:
- Pick the country that you want to compare FinTech products within
The scale of which the website operates at is very impressive, allowing you to compare FinTech products within Spain, Poland, Argentina, South Africa, Finland, Indonesia, Portugal, and Romania, with plans to expand even further.
- Choose what products you want to compare
There are many products that you are able to compare at a click of a button. The primary product categories that Finatino compare are:
- Whether you’re looking to consolidate your debts into a more manageable lump sum, you need some extra money for a new car or office, or you’re worried about your credit and need a quick credit option, Finatino compares all types of loans, such as Personal Loans, Quick Loans, Loans with ASNEF, Debt reunification, interest Free Loans, Paperless Loans, Loans without a debit card and much, much more
- If you’re hoping to buy a new home or property, then you’ll want to use their mortgage comparator which is currently in production. Mortgages can be very complex and are a very big investment, so understanding what is currently on offer through banks and brokers will help you choose a mortgage that’s right for you in terms of interest rate, payback flexibility and upfront deposit.
- Need a new credit or debit card? The Finatino comparator is being built to compare all manners of cards from all major and minor banks and financial entities.
- Just like mortgages, choosing an insurance that fits within your budget and provides you with the maximum benefits can be difficult. The Finatino insurance comparator is being created but will offer a huge array of products that can be compared and analysed at the click of a button.
- Read the product description, quickly and efficiently
No more scanning through websites and making calls to learn about the various FinTech products on offer in your designated country. Instead, this website will provide all of the product information by category in an easy to read, logical format. Having all of these descriptions in one place saves you a huge amount of research time, breaks down complex information and allows you to make the best decision possible.
- Apply fast and secure
The great thing about Finatino is that not only does it compare a vast plethora of FinTech products in one place, but it also allows you to apply. Their site offers secure https links that take you directly to the product of your choice.
Who’s behind this game-changing FinTech comparator? Look no further than Vincente Fleites and Double Technology s.r.o.
With over 10 years of experience in personal finance planning, Vincente Fleites is one of the most knowledgeable and informative individuals in the industry. He is the guarantor of the informative quality of Spanish and Latin American and is the backbone of this comparator that has helped so many people with their financial needs. To learn more about Vincente, you can follow him on Facebook and Twitter.
Finatino is an independent comparator which helps people to compare FinTech products to save money and time. They are focused on providing complex information on each topic and product. They are not a credit intermediary or a broker of consumer loans or other financial products, and do not sell products, loans, or advice. To learn more about Finatino, visit their website https://finatino.com/ or follow Finatino on Facebook or Our Twitter.
About Double Technology s.r.o
Finatino is an independent comparator of wide spread of mainly financial products. We help people to compare wide spread of products to save money and time.
Contact Double Technology s.r.oJaurisova 515/4
Czechia 140 00
+420 720 624 934